WELLNESS DAYS - an exhibition introducing the innovations in health promotion, medical treatment, rehabilitation and natural medicine.
The aim of the exhibition is to connect a wide variety of subjects within the theme of wellness, including physical, occupational, emotional, social and environmental wellness. Visitors to the exhibition will discover a wide variety of products and services for improved health, news on treatment and rehabilitation, advice for healthy living, relevant insights on occupational health, an abundance of seminars on how a person’s lifestyle and nutrition influence their health, and information on the restoration of physical and mental health.
The participants of the exhibition:
- products and providers of services for health and healthy living;
- manufacturers and their representatives of preparations for medical treatment and health enhancement;
- health care, treatment and rehabilitation institutions and clinics, private medical practice;
- providers of services for occupational safety and health;
- manufacturers, representatives and suppliers of measures for personal and collective safety at work.
.WELLNESS DAYS - is an exhibition for people who care about their health and about creating a clean and harmonious environment, as well as those who are interested in the prevention of disease, and in an active and healthy lifestyle.
The main themes of the exhibition included:Medical treatment, health promotion, rehabilitation and nursing services * Medicines and food supplements * Medical equipment and devices * Medical clothing and footwear * Nursing and disability equipment * Occupational safety and health * Prevention of work-related diseases * Oncology * Orthopaedics and orthopaedic devices * Vision and hearing correction * Odontology, Dental care * Beauty services and products, and plastic surgery * Curative, natural and organic cosmetics * Personal hygiene * Sexual health * Alternative and complementary medicine: medicinal herb-based treatment, apitherapy, homeopathy, aromatherapy, light therapy, kinesitherapy, massages, bioenergetics, magnetotherapy and etc. * Healthy nutrition * Innovative ecological solutions for home environments * Health promotion communities * Health and life insurance * Health education.
WELLNESS DAYS - an exclusive event creating added value for the visitor.
The following conferences will be organized by the partners in the exhibition:
- Conference of the Lithuanian Society of Occupational Health Professionals titled
“EMPLOYER OR EMPLOYEE: WHO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH?”
- Conference of VšĮ Sveikim kartu and the Centre for Integrative Oncology titled
“5 SENSES OF CANCER: Sight - Hearing - Smell - Taste - Touch”
At the exhibition programme:
- Specialist advice and consultation; health tests free of charge.
- Seminars. Conferences. Presentations.
- Blood Donation Campaign.
- First Aid Lessons.
- Social Initiatives.
.For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition sponsors and partners