We invite you to participate in the 27th construction, interior, furniture, real estate exhibition “HOME WORLD 2021“
News of HOME WORLD 2021:
- „EKO 2020“- Ecology, Sustainable, Energy efficiency.
The space is dedicated to presenting green building materials, sustainable solutions, and promoting environmental sustainability practices.
- Code: „Interior 2021“.
The exposition is dedicated to presenting the latest interior, furniture and lighting solutions systems.
- „Housing Fair 2021“.
It is a place that brings together the best real estate experts, creates an opportunity to introduce new objects to a wide range of clients, helps to connect with the target audience and achieve effective results in the real estate market.
- Design, Architecture. Form - "Consult!"
Designers, architects will be able to present their work, advise visitors, and find new clients.
Take part in the HOME WORLD 2021 exhibition to benefit from:
- being at the heart of market innovations;
- investing in the future and long-term advertising;
- the opportunity of growing your company and products;
- reaching your entire target audience in one place;
- gaining a better insight on your competitors;
- finding partners for advantageous business deals.
The exhibition themes:
• building materials, constructions and technologies;
• material and equipment for interior and exterior decoration;
• paints, varnish and other chemical products for household;
• plumber equipment, engineering;
• sound and thermo-insulation materials exterior and interior doors, windows, gates;
• bathhouses, swimming pools and equipment handling of living environment;
• apartment and building security systems;
• interior and exterior furniture.
„Home world 2021“ is an event for presenting innovations and latest products, and a reliable platform for doing business and networking.
Exhibition HOME WORLD 2019 statistics:
Exhibitors – 188
Visitors – 26 400
Impressions of exhibition HOME WORLD 2019
For more information please contact
phone: +370 37 79 29 85
информация на русском +370 611 23872 Ilma Gibavičienė
information in English +370 649 19259 Toma Janušaitė