The highlight of the exhibition of wellness, healthy living and medicine Wellness Days 2021 – woman's power.
The upcoming exhibition together with the exhibition "Woman's World" on 28-30 May will invite to meet summer and talk about wellness, beauty and women’s ability to create harmony from the perspective of recent years challenges.
#woman'spower - connects a wide variety of subjects within the theme of wellness, including physical, occupational, emotional, social and environmental wellness. Visitors to the exhibition will discover a wide variety of products and services for improved health, news on treatment and rehabilitation, advice for healthy living, relevant insights on occupational health, an abundance of seminars on how a person’s lifestyle and nutrition influence their health, and information on the restoration of physical and mental health.
The participants of the exhibition:
- products and providers of services for health and healthy living;
- manufacturers and their representatives of preparations for medical treatment and health enhancement;
- health care, treatment and rehabilitation institutions and clinics, private medical practice;
- providers of services for occupational safety and health;
- manufacturers and their representatives of measures for personal and collective safety at work.
The exhibition offers perfect opportunities:
- for presentation of market news, products, services to the target audience (18-20 thousand visitors annually);
- for direct communication with existing consumers and listening to their expectations;
- for development of healthy living habits in potential consumers;
- for accumulation of important feedback information during health research and counselling.
The main themes of the exhibition included:
Medical treatment, health promotion, rehabilitation and nursing services * Medicines and food supplements * Medical equipment and devices * Medical clothing and footwear * Nursing and disability equipment * Occupational safety and health * Prevention of work-related diseases * Oncology * Orthopaedics and orthopaedic devices * Vision and hearing correction * Odontology, Dental care * Beauty services and products, and plastic surgery * Curative, natural and organic cosmetics * Personal hygiene * Sexual health * Alternative and complementary medicine: medicinal herb-based treatment, apitherapy, homeopathy, aromatherapy, light therapy, kinesitherapy, massages, bioenergetics, magnetotherapy and etc. * Healthy nutrition * Innovative ecological solutions for home environments * Health promotion communities * Health and life insurance * Health education.
For more information please contact