The famous quotation “Health is wealth” becomes extremely important when we face some health issues in our lives. Everyone of us should remember every day, that a healthy body and mind are something that we need to focus on and take care of.
On the last weekend of winter, on February 23-25 th, 2024 the exhibition “Wellness Days 2024” will take place at “Zalgirio” arena, in Kaunas, Lithuania.
The exhibition "Wellness Days 2024" is the biggest event in Lithuania, introducing the current innovations in the health sector as well as up-to-date solutions in medical treatment, rehabilitation, healthy lifestyle and even natural medicine.
The main aim of this exhibition is to connect a wide variety of subjects within the theme of wellness, including physical, occupational, emotional, social, and environmental wellness.
During the three-day event, visitors will discover a wide variety of products and services for improved health, news on treatment and rehabilitation, advice for healthy living, relevant insights on occupational health, an abundance of seminars on how a person’s lifestyle and nutrition influence their health, and information on the restoration of physical and mental health.
The participants of the exhibition are:
- products and providers of services for health and healthy living;
- manufacturers and their representatives of preparations for medical treatment and health enhancement;
- health care, treatment, and rehabilitation institutions and clinics; private medical practice.
Themes of the exhibition:
- Healthy and balanced nutrition, solutions for an eco-friendly home environment;
- Healthy living, health education, being a part of communities for healthy living, volunteering opportunities, health and life insurance for you and your family.
- Oncology and its prevention;
- Ecological body care, dental care, personal hygiene, beauty services, products, plastic surgery, vision and hearing corrections;
- Medicines and food supplements, healthy drinks;
- Medical equipment and devices; medical clothing and footwear, nursing and disability equipment, rehabilitation opportunities;
- Alternative medicine: medicinal herbs, homeopathy, aromatherapy, light therapy, kinesitherapy, massages, bioenergetics, magnetotherapy.
For more information about the exhibition, please contact us : 8 37 331590 or email@example.com.
„Ekspozicijų centras“, JSC.
Exhibition sponsors and partners
(LT) Parodos partneris