The exhibition "WELLNESS DAYS 2023" is the biggest event in Lithuania, introducing the current innovations in the health sector as well as up-to-date solutions in medical treatment, rehabilitation, and even natural medicine.
The main aim of this exhibition is to connect a wide variety of subjects within the theme of wellness, including physical, occupational, emotional, social, and environmental wellness.
During the three-day event (taking place on the 24th-26th of February), visitors will discover a wide variety of products and services for improved health, news on treatment and rehabilitation, advice for healthy living, relevant insights on occupational health, an abundance of seminars on how a person’s lifestyle and nutrition influence their health, and information on the restoration of physical and mental health. This year's exhibition also includes a number of free events for all Wellness Days 2023 attendees. Nevertheless, unfortunately, all the events will be held in Lithuanian.
The participants of the exhibition are:
- products and providers of services for health and healthy living;
- manufacturers and their representatives of preparations for medical treatment and health enhancement;
- health care, treatment, and rehabilitation institutions and clinics; private medical practice.
The main themes of the exhibition included:
- medical treatment, health promotion, rehabilitation, and nursing services;
- Medicines and food supplements, Healthy eating habits, as well as eco-friendly home solutions;
- Medical equipment and devices; medical clothing and footwear;
- Nursing and disability equipment;
- Occupational safety and health
- prevention of work-related diseases;
- Orthopaedics and orthopaedic instruments;
- vision and hearing corrections;
- Personal hygiene, oral medicine, and dental care
- beauty services and products, and plastic surgery;
- health promotion communities;
- Health and life insurance.
"WELNESS DAYS 2023" is an exhibition for people who care about their health and about creating a clean and harmonious environment, as well as for those who are interested in the prevention of disease and in an active and healthy lifestyle.
Please contact +370 37 331590 or email@example.com for more information.
You can find a list of events during the exhibition "WELNESS DAYS 2023" below. All the events will be held in Lithuanian.
Exhibition sponsors and partners
Main exhibition partner