JSC „Ekspozicijų centras“ – a well-known exhibition and events organizer in Lithuania and abroad, operating in the market for almost 30 years, kindly invites you to participate in their brand new exhibition – „Christmas Magic 2023“. The fair will take place at „Švyturio“ arena, from the 24th to 26th of November, 2023 in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
It‘s never too early to start preparing for the magic season of Christmas and to amaze your loved ones. Because of that, the fair „Chritsmas Magic 2023“ is a great opportunity to make your Christmas present hunt much easier, to discover unique and unseen goods, to find sweets and treats for your festive table. All and every visitor there will find something according to their needs: from unique decorations for a Christmas tree, your home or table, lovely gifts, food, sweets and snacks.
Do not waste your great opportunity to participate in this fresh new fair and introduce your decorations, gifts and treats for Christmas. Be the first to contact us and select the best area for you now!
Value of the fair for your business:
- Great amount of visitors and valuable attention to your brand from potential customers;
- Direct sales and getting feedback from your customers right away;
- Great place for B2B;
- Opportunity to present your brand at the workshops, events, seminars during all three days of the fair.
At the fair „Christmas Magic 2023“:
- three days of the hottest trends in Christmas decorations, designs and colours of the year;
- a huge variety of gift ideas and purchases;
- special offers for visitors – best prices only here;
- Visitors of „Christmas Magic 2023“ will also be able to visit an exhibition about fashion, style and beauty „Lady code 2023“.
Topics of „Christmas Magic 2023“:
- gift ideas: accessories, cute little things, beauty products and tools;
- Christmas decorations: for your interior, table, home scents, etc.;
- Christmas treats and beverages: sweets, snacks, tea, other soft drinks.
For further details, please contact us: tel.+370 37 792985, email@example.com