The famous and well-known exhibition in Lithuania and abroad – the “Home World 2024”- is beloved and waited for visitors every year. In 2024, it will take place for the 29th time!
Time flies, as well as the “Home World” changes – for the next time, the exhibition will meet and greet participants and visitors with huge changes. In 2024, the “Home World 2024” will stand for three main values: new, sustainable, smart.
The renewed exhibition “Home World 2024” will include the most modern engineering and design solutions, the usage of the newest, popular and most innovative technologies in your home now. All the news on the market is all that you will definitely find in “Home World 2024”.
One of the values of “Home World 2024” – sustainability. Every day, we are doing our best to be more conscious, more responsible and sustainable for the environment, using resources properly. Building your home according to the principles of sustainability is also getting more common and popular these days.
Smart technologies and modern solutions not only help to make your housekeeping easier, but also to save time, resources and money. The most up-to-date smart innovations will all be found in “Home World 2024” next year.
The exhibition “Home World 2024” will take place on the 5th – 7th of April, 2024, at the Kaunas “Zalgiris“ arena, in Kaunas, Lithuania. During the exhibition, visitors will be able to visit 4 different areas, according to their needs and interests.
I. FOR BUILDERS:
This area will be dedicated to representing the news of the construction sector. There visitors will find:
- Building materials, construction, technologies;
- Finishing materials and tools for interior and exterior;
- Paints, polishes, household chemicals;
- Plumbing tools, equipment;
- Heating, ventilation, conditioning systems;
- Sound protection and thermal insulation materials;
- Roof, doors, windows, gates;
- Saunas, pools and its equipment;
- Security systems for houses and apartments;
- Work clothing, work safety.
II. FOR INNOVATION SEEKERS:
This area will be dedicated to the most innovative households, home novelties, technologies, unique solutions. There, visitors will be able to find out more about renewable energy, audio and video solutions, charging stations for electric cars and get professional consultations and advice for their own home:
- Renewable energy resources;
- Digital, modern, smart solutions for homes;
- Audio and video solutions;
- Charging stations for electric cars.
III. FOR ENVIRONMENT LOVERS:
This area will be dedicated to those who are not only into making their homes modern and smart, but are also into gardening, love to create and decorate their terrace or balcony, to make their home cozy not only from the inside, but from the outside as well. In this area, visitors will find:
- Outdoor furniture;
- Children's playground
- Outdoor lighting;
- Management of the living environment;
- Grills and barbecues.
IV. FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A DREAM:
Building or renovating your own home – it is like a dream come true for most of us. The fourth area of “Home World 2024” will be dedicated to special for those, who are dreaming, looking, searching for their perfect home and dream come true. There visitors will find:
- The newest real estate projects:
- Information and future predictions for the changes in the real estate market;
- Consultations about loans for buying your own real estate;
- Real estate projects abroad;
- Presentations and seminars related to buying or building your own home, getting a loan, etc.;
- Useful recommendations straight from real estate professionals.
The exhibition “Home World 2024” also has some more news for this year – on the 5-7th April, 2024 at Kaunas “Zalgiris” arena one more event will take place. On the first floor of “Zalgiris” arena, the new and fresh exhibition – “INSIDE. Home. Deco. Style.” will take place. This exhibition is specified and dedicated to home interior, style, decorations, small interior goods, home textile and anything, that helps to create a perfect and cozy home. More about the exhibition “INSIDE. Home. Deco. Style”, please find HERE.
For more information please contact: phone: +370 37 79 29 85, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ekspozicijų centras, JSC.